Add to calendar
A financial and estate planning event for the women of St. Mary’s University.
Join us to learn about planning for long-term financial stability and success. This event is free and open to all St. Mary’s alumnae, employees and friends.
Lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by Wells Fargo
For questions, please contact Collanne West at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-436-3774.
- Welcome: Collanne Bramblett West, Senior Director of Law Alumni Relations, St. Mary’s University
- Prayer and Overview: Julia I. Hamon, Vice President and Wealth Advisor, Wells Fargo Wealth Management Group
- Planning Across Generations: Are We Speaking the Same Language? Cynthia Ellis Rosen (J.D. ’02), Staff Attorney, Bexar County Civil District Courts
- Estate Planning Maurine “Mo” Heinrichs Shipp (J.D. ’08), Attorney, Heinrichs & De Gennaro, P.C.
- Investing 101 Debra M. Wilkens, CFA, Vice President of Senior Investment Strategy, Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Five Money Styles Lisa Chastain, Owner, Millennial Consulting LLC
- Entrepreneurship: A Leap of Faith at Any Age
Presenters: Julissa Carielo (B.B.A. ’95), Owner, Tejas Premier Building Contractor Inc., and Kathleen Mayes (M.B.A. ’97), Co-owner, MaGi FoodsModerator: Katherine Howe Frilot, Vice President and Business Sales Officer, Wells Fargo Business Banking
University Center, Conference Room A
Looking Fear in the Face: How I Created a Loving Relationship with Money so I Could Start to Live a Life of my Dreams
Lisa Chastain, Owner, Millennial Consulting LLC
Lisa has been coaching, mentoring and advising millennials for nearly 20 years. Her company, Millennial Consulting LCL, inspires women to be the boss of both their finances and lives by teaching and mentoring them on how to control their money, live purposefully and love their lives. Chastain has been in O, The Oprah Magazine; Fortune; and Entrepreneur, and was one of Las Vegas Women Magazine’s people to watch in 2018. She is a Las Vegas native and, when she is not speaking, coaching or working, she spends quality time with her 10-year-old son.